Bio-identical medications are plant-derived, and chemically changed in a laboratory until they are identical to what your body would naturally produce. BHRT is customizable; in other words, it can be adjusted to fit your needs, unlike conventional HRT, which has a few standard dosage strengths.
What are the benefits of BHRT?
- Helps in the prevention of osteoporosis and restoration of bone strength
- Protects against heart disease and stroke
- Reduces hot flashes and vaginal dryness
- Builds lean muscle
- Promotes Improvement in cholesterol levels
- Reduces risk of depression
- Improves libido
- Promotes the prevention of senility and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Improves sleep
- Improves mood, concentration, and memory
- Results in far fewer unwanted effects than synthetic hormones
What are the goals of BHRT?
- Alleviate symptoms caused by the natural decrease in hormone production in the body
- Reestablish the individual’s hormonal balance
- Provide protective benefits that were originally provided by the body’s naturally occurring hormones
- Allow the body to age in a healthy, natural manner.